Optimized for Framing, Concentric Filling and Finishing
• Engineered for enhanced softness and conformability in complex morphologies1
• Soft complex shape with variable diameter loops
• Utilizes the V-Trak® Advanced delivery system for excellent softness and control 2
• Designed to deliver soft, stable loops of hydrogel at the aneurysm neck
• Hydrogel provides a stable, bio-inert scaffolding to facilitate neointima formation across the neck
Ease of Use
• Delivery characteristics similar to a bare platinum coil
• No prepping or steaming
• 30 minute working time
• Compatible with 0.0165" to 0.021" inner diameter microcatheters
For more information on this product, click "Reference Materials."
1 Speirs, Burke, Lee, and Ala. The next generation HydroCoil: initial clinical
experience with the HydroFill embolic coil. J NeuroIntervent Surg, 2013.
2 Data on file at MicroVention, Inc.